Negative balance protection policy for Retail Customers
What is Negative Balance Protection of your trading account?
Negative balance protection means that any trading losses cannot exceed the funds on your account and thereby giving you, the customer greater protection. Therefore, whilst you can still lose all your account funds, you cannot exceed that loss on your account which means that, in accordance with the policy below, you will not owe money to us. Please note however that your entire capital may still be at risk. Below is the policy by which BlueSuisse shall manage and calculate the negative balance on your trading account.
1) This policy is only applicable to retail customers.
2) BlueSuisse’s systems have always incorporates the requisite safeguards to protect the customers from encountering negative balances when trading under normal market conditions. Customers are provided with margin monitoring functionality. If the margin level on customer account is equal to, or drops below, 50%, BlueSuisse’s system automatically initiates the closing of current open positions, starting from the most unprofitable taking into account trading hours of particular instruments traded by the customer. Positions will be automatically closed at the current market price. Also, the customers can and should set personal limits for risk management purposes which can help limit losses and maximize profits.
3) In the event that there are certain market conditions which cause a significant "market gap" and thereby making it possible to incur a negative balance while trading, BlueSuisse shall absorb the negative balance. The customer shall therefore be protected against such loss because the purpose of the negative balance protection also provides a backstop in the case of extreme market conditions.
4) The customer should maintain the appropriate levels of margin in the trading account at all times as the recommended method of risk management.
Start trading in four simple steps
Open your live trading account
Upload your documents to verify your account
Deposit funds directly into your account
Start trading and choose from 130+ instruments
- Trading Account types Trading conditions Trading hours Transparency
- Markets Currencies Commodities Indices
- Tools MetaTrader 4 / 5 TradeMaster Mobile ProblueTrader CRM, MAM and DSP Analysis
- Education Currency Trading for Beginners How to improve your trading CFD Trading
- Partnerships Introducing broker Asset- and Moneymanager Tied agent White labels FIX API
- Company About us Regulatory Our philosophy Careers FAQs Contact us
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 80.70% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with Blue Suisse Limited. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Please read our Important Risk Disclosure.
High Risk Warning
Foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk that may not be suitable for all investors. Leverage creates additional risk and loss exposure. Before you decide to trade foreign exchange, carefully consider your investment objectives, experience level, and risk tolerance. You could lose some or all of your initial investment; do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Educate yourself on the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any questions.
Blue Suisse Limited is authorised and regulated by the MFSA (Malta Financial Service Authority) holding Category 2 Investment Services license nunber IS/59928. For a copy of the license please click here.