Tailor-made services for institutions worldwide
Are you a broker or bank offering your clients online trading services based on your own trading platform? Thanks to our FIX API solution, you can pass your clients' orders to us and benefit from our multi-feed liquidity pool, transparent dealing model, best market price execution, tight spreads and much more. You can reduce your risks and cover all or part of your clients' trades. We offer you a choice of either executing orders on your own platform or you can send us your clients´ requests in which case you confirm your clients' requests only after these requests are confirmed by us in a matter of milliseconds.
Blue Suisse is a competent and experienced provider of "Liquidity Solutions" using latest technologies to connect clients to the company's global network of international banks and financial institutions. Working with Blue Suisse as a "Liquidity Provider" allows you to benefit from competing prices and smart routing technologies that direct you to the market's best offers. Our API desk is happy to show you the different options to make your online trading services successful and sustainable.
Become our partner
Postal address : Cornerstone Business Centre, 16th September Square Mosta, MST 1180, Malta
Start trading in four simple step
Open your live trading account
Upload your documents to verify your account
Deposit funds directly into your account
Start trading and choose from 130+ instruments
- Trading Account types Trading conditions Trading hours Transparency
- Markets Currencies Commodities Indices
- Tools MetaTrader 4 / 5 TradeMaster Mobile ProblueTrader CRM, MAM and DSP Analysis
- Education Currency Trading for Beginners How to improve your trading CFD Trading
- Partnerships Introducing broker Asset- and Moneymanager Tied agent White labels FIX API
- Company About us Regulatory Our philosophy Careers FAQs Contact us
Blue Suisse Limited is authorised and regulated by the MFSA (Malta Financial Service Authority) holding Category 2 Investment Services license nunber IS/59928. For a copy of the license please click here.