How to improve your trading
Every once in a while a good trade idea can lead to a quick and exciting pay-off, but professional traders know that it takes patience and discipline to be
What separates successful traders from unsuccessful traders? From this, we've distilled some of the best practices successful traders follow.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Start trading in four simple step
Open your live trading account
Upload your documents to verify your account
Deposit funds directly into your account
Start trading and choose from 130+ instruments
- Trading Account types Trading conditions Trading hours Transparency
- Markets Currencies Commodities Indices
- Tools MetaTrader 4 / 5 TradeMaster Mobile ProblueTrader CRM, MAM and DSP Analysis
- Education Currency Trading for Beginners How to improve your trading CFD Trading
- Partnerships Introducing broker Asset- and Moneymanager Tied agent White labels FIX API
- Company About us Regulatory Our philosophy Careers FAQs Contact us
Blue Suisse Limited is authorised and regulated by the MFSA (Malta Financial Service Authority) holding Category 2 Investment Services license nunber IS/59928. For a copy of the license please click here.